Job description for the post of Social Media Executive
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curating relevant content to reach the target audience.
- Monitoring, listening & responding to users socially while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conducting online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Developing and expanding community and blogger outreach initiatives.
- Overseeing design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline covers, profile images, thumbnails, ads, landing
pages, Twitter profiles and blogs).
- Designing, creating and managing promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Compiling reports for managements showing results.
- Becoming an advocate for the clients in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and
answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrating ability to map out marketing strategies and then drive that strategy, proven by
testing and metrics.
- Implementing a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online
ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.