The 2D-3D animation and graphic designer will manage workflow for creation and production of motion graphics and 2D/3D animation requirements for BoostNet and its clients, primarily for social media. Provides direction/ideas, art layouts and art production support for all 2D/3D animation films, including white sketch-board videos. Creation of social media post creatives, logos and style templates for collateral, presentation and corporate identity materials for the commercialisation, distribution, client orders and requirements.
- Create 2D/3D animation and motion graphics material for videos.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Conceptualise and design appropriate marketing material for the company and its clients.
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications. Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as brochures, displays, logos, banners, posters, info graphics, testimonials etc., animation, clips, videos and GIFs.
- Design layouts of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Ability to create and ideate graphics projects into concept presentation.
- Proactive ownership of project and ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent visual, written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Qualification and key skills required:
- Diploma or degree with 1-3 years of graphic/motion graphic design and 2D/3D animation experience.
- Strong PC/MAC skills in: After Effects, Light Room, Premier Pro, Flash, 3DS MAX/MAYA, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Coral Draw, Acrobat.
- Understanding of printing process, Photography, illustration, layout, typography, logo development, brand look and feel.
- Must have a positive can do attitude.